South Asia’s largest exhibition on Air Conditioning, Ventilation, Refrigerating and Building services concludes successfully in Bengaluru
Witnessed over 28,000 business visitors
Indian HVAC & R industry is expected to grow by 30 percent to over Rs 30000
crore over the next two years.
Bengaluru, February 28, 2015: ACREX India 2015 concluded successfully in Bangalore with a mammoth turnout of more than 28,000 business visitors. The event saw huge participation from over 400 exhibitors representing over 25 countries including Canada, China, Czech Republic, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Italy, Japan, Korea, Netherlands, South Korea, Taiwan, Thailand, Turkey, Ukraine, UAE, United Kingdom, USA. Among the exhibitors were industry leaders like Carrier-UTC, Hitachi, Blue Star, Daikin, LG, BOSCH, Siemens, Voltas, Climaveneta, Mitsubishi, ebm-plast, Trane India etc. The event was organised by Indian Society of Heating, Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Engineers (ISHRAE) and produced by NuernbergMesse India Pvt. Ltd, ACREX India 2015.
Nations around the world are promoting and adopting renewable energy sources. Societies like ISHRAE, ASHRAE along with many other technical societies have been working with a goal to promote energy efficient buildings and reduce dependency on fossil fuels. Taking a leap towards this objective, ACREX India offered a perfect platform for Air Conditioning, Refrigeration and Allied Building Services to showcase technologically innovative, environmental friendly, energy saving and sustainable products & services. Domestic HVAC&R enthusiasts made the best out of this opportunity, explore avenues for business expansion, and technological innovations. Hence, the theme of ACREX India 2015 ‘LESS ENERGY = MORE LIFE’ had a 360 degree approach for having a Greener Tomorrow and showcase energy efficient solutions for HVAC&R applications as well as Allied Building Services.
National President, ISHRAE Mr. Nirmal Ram said, "With the government's continued focus on urban development, the real estate industry is also poised for tremendous growth. Total infrastructure expenditure during the Twelfth Five Year Plan (2012 -2017) nearly doubled to USD 1,025 billion from USD 514 billion in Eleventh Five Year Plan (2007 - 2012); this augers well for the construction industry. It will also bring new business opportunities for HVAC & R Industry and allied services. Bangalore is a home to 39 green buildings out of a total of 41 in the state of Karnataka. It was the right time for ACREX India - South Asia’s largest exhibition on Air-Conditioning, Ventilation, Refrigeration & Building Services to land in Bangalore. This exhibition helped all the key players in the industry to leverage the fast paced and evolving construction landscape of Bangalore. With the triggered infrastructural development in the entire region, HVAC&R and Building Services Industry is witnessing immense growth". He added.
Speaking on the occasion, Mr. V Madhava Rao, Chairman, ACREX India 2015, Said, “This was the 25th year of ACREX India 2015 for showcasing Excellence in HVAC&R. In the Silver Jubilee year, the theme of the show focused on energy efficiency, sustainability and renewable energy. The high energy demand of the Indian population calls for sustainable and environment-friendly solutions. ACREX India presented energy-efficient solutions for systems and processes to ensure a better quality of life with less energy consumption. These approaches can make a great contribution in slowing down global warming as well. With the increasing demand for energy-efficient Air Conditioning, Refrigeration, Ventilation and Building Services solutions made this year’s theme absolutely apt for ACREX India 2015.
“ACREX 2015 is a successful event as it offers a platform to all the participants and exhibitors to exchange ideas and issues related to the HVAC industry” says Mr. Kanwal Jeet Jawa, Managing Director and Chief Operating Officer, Daikin Air Conditioning India Pvt. Ltd.
Mr. Kalidas Bhangare, Managing Director, Testo India Pvt. Ltd. said “ACREX India 2015 is an opportunity for the business fraternity to understand and explore a new market and its requirements. ACREX has brought together various exhibitors that specialise in technological innovations and advancement. Being one of the growing business hubs, Bengaluru will surely provide enormous scope and potential for the HVAC and allied industries as well.”
Speaking on the occasion, Ms. Sonia Prashar, Managing Director of NürnbergMesse India said, “Over the past years, ACREX India has developed into a key gathering of the national and international market players in the refrigeration, air conditioning, ventilation and building services industry segments. From architects to specifiers to consultants to developers – all look forward to this annual event. With exhibitors from 25 countries, ACREX India was also convincing in terms of the annually increasing quality of visitors. The exhibition intended to set new standards this year and build on the good relationships of the previous event. Both ISHRAE and NuernbergMesse Group see a further growth potential of ACREX India over the coming years – opening new avenues and making ACREX India as a ONE Stop event for the Building Industry”
State of the art and cutting edge technology products and services were showcased by International Exhibitors. Global HVAC&R industry looks for local support through ACREX India and domestic entrepreneurs used this opportunity for joint business ventures. The visitor profile included Architects, Interior Designers, Builders, Contractors, Project & Facility Managers, MEP Consultants, Developers, Manufacturers, Distributors and end users from Private and Public sectors, HVAC&R Consultants, Contractors, Service Personnel and others.
ACREX India also had Concurrent Technical Workshops and a Seminar on Refrigeration & Cold Chain that will make the event educative and informative. Workshops on the topics such as IT Equipment Design Evolution & Data Center Operation Optimization, Designing High-Performance Healthcare HVAC Systems, Open Communication Protocols for Optimizing Building Operations, Acoustic considerations in HVAC Systems, Smart Homes of Today and Laboratory Design: The Basics and Beyond. Refrigeration & Cold Chain Seminar will focus on - Cold Chain Scenario in India, Emerging prospects in Banana Value Chain through, Transport Refrigeration - for Primary & Secondary, Controlled Atmosphere Refrigeration for Fruits and Challenges faced in Cold Chain. The Workshops and Seminar were conducted by Eminent and Internationally acclaimed experts from the industry and provided a rare opportunity to the participants to learn, share expertise and hone their skills on the latest trends and topics related to HVAC&R industry.
- Refrigeration & Cold Chain Pavilion -During the period 2009-2017, the cold chain industry of India is expected to register a magnificent CAGR of around 25.8 per cent, which will make the value of Indian cold chain industry to reach at an astonishing figure of around Rs 640 billion by 2017.Cold chain is now seen as a “sunrise” sector in India. Participation of Refrigeration & Cold Chain Companies has been a regular feature at ACREX India. To further boost the industry and consolidate the participation of Cold Chain Companies the organizers created a special “Refrigeration & Cold Chain Pavilion”.
- Smart Homes Pavilion -Smart Home is a residence equipped with computing and information technology devices that anticipate and respond to the needs of the residents; thus, working towards enhancing their comfort, convenience, security, and entertainment through the upgradation of technology within the home. According to market observers, the home automation market in India is growing at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 30 percent with applications such as security, lighting and energy management likely to play an important role in achieving this significant growth rate. Automation and control systems form a very important product segment of ACREX India. To further boost the industry and consolidate the participation of Smart Home Companies the organizers created a special “Smart Homes Pavilion
- ‘Prana’ Prana is a permanent exhibit installed at BIEC and was executed by ISHRAE in 2012. It illustrates how office and home spaces can be made self sustainable. ‘Prana’ has air-conditioning using geo thermal energy (earth air tunnel system), radiant flooring, efficient water & lighting fixtures, use local & recyclable materials which sensitizes visitors on their ideal future sustainable lifestyles without compromising modern day comfort ( Need more details on new developments in PRANA)
- Approx. 400 Exhibitors
- More than 28,000 Business Visitors
- 30,000 Sq M Gross Area
- Dedicated Country Pavilions: China, Germany, USA
- Participation of Major Global Players from approx. 25 Countries like Canada, China, Czech Republic, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Italy, Japan, Korea, Netherlands, South Korea, Taiwan, Thailand, Turkey, Ukraine, UAE, United Kingdom, USA
- Only show with a 360 degree view on emerging mega trends in building designs
- A learning and knowledge enhancing platform: Power Packed Workshops, Conferences & Interactive Panel Discussions on latest issues concerning the Industry
Indian HVAC & R industry is expected to grow by 30 percent to over Rs 30000 crore over the next two years.
During the period 2009-2017, Refrigeration and cold chain industry of India is expected to register a magnificent CAGR of around 25.8 per cent, which will make the value of Indian cold chain industry to reach at an astonishing figure of around Rs 640 billion by 2017.
- The industry encompasses almost every aspect of building systems- cooling, heating, fire safety, automation, plumbing, lighting, and others
- The industry holds tremendous employment opportunities and career growth and demands for over 5000 engineers every year
HVAC&R is the only industry that has zero downsizing
ISHRAE, the Indian Society of Heating, Refrigeration and Air-conditioning Engineers, is an international associate of ASHRAE and established in 1981, in Delhi to promote Heating, Ventilation, Air-conditioning and Refrigeration (HVAC&R) industry in India. Today, ISHRAE has more than 10,500 members, spread all over India and also in Middle East, through its 39 Chapters and Sub Chapters. ISHRAE also have 111 student chapters and student’s membership of more than 3500. ISHRAE organizes Lectures, Seminars, Expositions like ACREX India, Training Workshops, publishes technical Handbooks, Journals, Directories etc.
About the NürnbergMesse Group
NürnbergMesse is one of the 15 largest exhibition companies in the world and among the Top Ten in Europe. The portfolio covers some 120 national and international trade fairs and congresses and approximately 40 sponsored pavilions at the Nürnberg location and worldwide. Every year, around 30,000 exhibitors (international share 39 %) and up to 1.4 million visitors (international share of trade visitors 22 %) participate in the NürnbergMesse Group’s own, partner and guest events. The group is present with subsidiaries in China, North America, Brazil, Italy and India. The NürnbergMesse Group also has a network of approximately 50 representatives operating in about 100 countries.
For further information, please contact
NürnbergMesse India Pvt. Ltd.
2, Nyaya Marg, Chanakyapuri, New Delhi – 110021, India
Tel : +91 - 11-47168831
Fax : +91 - 11-26118664
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org